Monday, August 31, 2015

Song of the Moment: Molli's Choice: Kenny Chesney





Song of the Moment is a new feature on The Authorteers where we each take turns sharing one of the songs inspiring us lately.


When we all decided to start this feature, I was basically in Heaven. Unless I'm at work, I almost always have music playing: in the car, in the house while I'm cleaning, even while I'm writing. The only problem with a Song of the Moment is that I'm ALWAYS listening to a lot of songs. But! I finally chose just one. ;)


I KNOW. "Kenny Chesney," you're thinking. "Molli, isn't he the guy who did that awful song 'She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy'?" Yes, yes he is. Kenny Chesney and I have a love-hate relationship. Every once in awhile he'll do a song I just loathe, something too gimmicky for my taste. But then in between...I ADORE HIM. 

Kenny Chesney - "Wild Child" featuring Grace Potter



I loved Kenny's first stuff with Grace Potter, and as soon as I heard "Wild Child," I fell in love with it. It ended up being on my AS YOU BREATHE AGAIN playlist, and every time it comes on the radio, I sing along. LOVE. IT. 


Do you like "Wild Child", or any of Kenny's songs? If so, what's your favorite one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment