Friday, July 24, 2015

Playlist for Unexpected by Lilly Avalon


Hello lovely people! Lilly Avalon here with a playlist for my latest release, Unexpected.

I've always had trouble putting together playlists for my stories. There have been certain songs that go well with what I'm working on, but it usually never exceeded more than 3 or 4 songs. So whenever I was asked to possibly do a playlist post, I would have to decline because I had nothing!

When I started writing Unexpected, music ended up being a huge part of the story. Ryan, our wonderful hero, plays guitar in a band with his brother and a friend. As I wrote, songs kept coming to mind that felt like they belonged with the book--whether as a song Ryan's band would play or a song that has the right feel for Alina and Ryan's relationship. I have a nice Spotify playlist going that I listened to frequently while writing and revising. And here it is!


Playlist for Unexpected

(All songs linked to music video or lyric video on YouTube)


~~~~~


Unexpected 
by Lilly Avalon
Ever had one of those days? Alina Lyons is having one. Everything keeps falling apart and going wrong. Just when she thinks it couldn't get worse, it does. After a case of mistaken identity and a broken heart, she finds herself questioning the things she thought she knew. She wonders who she can turn to or trust anymore.

An unlikely bond with her former best friend's ex, Ryan Wilcox, sends her life in a new direction. He offers her a place to stay while she gets her life back on track. His friendship is exactly what she's been missing—what she's been needing. Alina's never felt this alive. As time goes by, the dynamic of their relationship becomes more than either of them expected. A few innocent kisses could lead them in a new direction, but are they prepared for what's on the other side?

Only one way to find out.
Add Unexpected to your shelf on Goodreads!
| Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Smashwords |



1 comment:

  1. I'm like you. I struggle to come up with a playlist for any of my stories. The only one I have, a friend made after reading the book.

    ReplyDelete