Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dream Cast for the Resist Series by Lilly Avalon (chosen by Lilly Avalon)


When Molli and I decided to create dream casts for our books, I wasn't sure if I'd be up to the challenge. I knew I could probably manage to figure it out, but I knew it was going to be difficult. With my characters, I have an idea of what they look like in my head... and it isn't usually doesn't match up with a celebrity. For the Resist series, I actually picture Allegra and Devlin as the models on the cover, so finding a celebrity that looks like them is quite the task! I believe I've managed to do a decent job of the dream cast, though...


RESIST SERIES DREAM CAST



Allegra -- Lyndsy Fonseca


Devlin -- Nick Bateman


Sonya -- Izabel Goulart


Jack -- Matt Bomer

~~~~~

So, what do you think?
 Is this how you picture them?
Do you have other celebrities in mind for a dream cast?Let me know in the comments!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG....yes that's exactly how I pictured them to look like.

    ReplyDelete